I have over 15 years experience in administrative operations for vice presidents of major corporations, worked with authors in completing administrative projects and social media management as well as being an avid reader of Christian fiction. My goal is to support Christian authors in their endeavors and help them succeed by managing projects and other tasks that can present themselves as distractions to the writing process. I am continuously taking courses for services in order for me to help authors in new and innovative areas.
Some of the administrative services available are:
- Facebook author page management
- Facebook author group management
- Simple graphics
- Email management
- Newsletter management (set up preferred newsletter account -I prefer to use MailerLite, create campaigns, schedule campaigns, create automation, create forms, and import subscribers)
- Influencer/street team Facebook group creation and/or management
- Facebook party organization and hosting
- Schedule Ad promotions with various vendors and AMS Ads
- Research target audience to obtain bloggers (schedule spotlights, reviews, author interviews, blog tours, new release blitz, etc.)
- Vellum formatting (with *your Vellum package)
- Other services as designated by client authors
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can be of assistance to you. Please email your contact information, a summary of the tasks or activities you need help with, and a link to your author website or Facebook author page. I respond quickly, usually within one business day. My email address is:
*This is a new service as I recently completed a course for Vellum. I am willing to use your Vellum package to format your books.
Pre-paid packages for most administrative duties starting at $100.00/month
Specialty requests by authors – email details for a personal quote with special pricing.